Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Card: Candy Stamps.

Valentine's Day Card: Using Stamps
Step by Step

Valentines-Day-Card-Stamp-Candy-Sweet


I used my new stamps and stamped it on white cardstock. I then coloured the stamp in with Tim Holtz distress markers and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Broken China ink pad. 


Valentines-Day-Card-Stamp-Candy-Sweet-How-To

I then glued down two strips of red cardstock. 


Valentines-Day-Card-Stamp-Candy-Sweet-How-To

Then I glued down a strip of baby blue shinny patterned paper. 


Valentines-Day-Card-Sweet-Candy-HowTo

I glued down the 3 images on dimensional.


Valentines-Day-Card-Sweet-Candy-HowTo-dimentionals

The card is a bit bigger then I had planned but still turned out good. I really like the blue cardstock in the background. Gives it just enough shine. 


Valentines-Day-Card-Sweet-Candy-HowTo

Valentines-Day-Card-Sweet-Candy-lollipops-Stamp

I decided to add the Glossy Accents.. (Love it!!) haha... I added it on the ribbon, the word sweet and lollipops. In the picture it's still wet, once it dries it becomes clearer. 


Valentines-Day-Card-Sweet-Candy-glossy-accents




No comments:

Post a Comment