Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Card Making Ideas Using Large Shimmery Ribbon.

Ribbon Ideas: Card Making

I had this really neat white shimmery ribbon for a while now.. I always meant to use it for my wedding album but I've yet attacked that yet so I decided to put it to good use and try and see what I can make with it. 

Card-Making-Ribbon-Shimmer-Cardstock

I decided to wrap it around coloured cardstock.. gives the plain old cardstock a whole new look!


Card-Making-Ribbon-Shimmer-Cardstock-ideas

 I was playing around with my tags/images and was trying to see what would look best. This isn't the final product... nothing is glued down.. still trying to find ways to make them look even better...  

Card-Making-Ribbon-Shimmer-Be-My-Valentine

Valentine-Card-In-Love-Shimmer

love-lock-valentine-card-shimmer

Valentine-Card-Key-Heart-Sparkle

Hearts-card-valentine-love-cute





No comments:

Post a Comment