Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day, Pocket & Card: Miss You

Valentine's Day Card: Pocket & One Layer Card
'Miss You'
Step by Step 

Valentine-Miss-You-Penguin-Cricut-Create-Cardstock


Penguins were made with my cricut create.







 This is the one layer card that goes inside the pocket. For the ice the penguin is standing on, I made it with Tim Holtz broken china and the white Tim Holtz distress marker. For the moon I just used  paper and punched it out with my circle punch. 


Valentine-Miss-You-Penguin-Cricut-Create-Cardstock-cute

valentines-day-card-penguin-cricut-create-cute-pocket
Penguin-Miss-You-Cardstock-Tag-Hearts


For the hearts, I used the Sparkle pen then added the glossy accents to give them dimension. For the Miss You, I tried using my embossing powder but failed miserably so used the tag to cover up what was under it haha. Worked out alright. I used my stamp and my white ink pad. Then added Glossy Accents over the writing to raise it and make it stand out  more.    


valentine-penguin-love-cute-miss-you-cardstock

End Result!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment