Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Stampin' Up Owl : True Love

Stampin' Up Owl : True Love
Quick Picture Tutorial


I used the leaves from the Cricut Create Creative Cards Cartridge.. 
(they were my leftover ones from old cards I've made)

I used my Stampin' Up Window punch to punch a hole threw the front page of the card.

I used my Owl Punch and made this super cute couple!

I then propped them up on Dimensionals. 

I used an old stamp I had "True Love". I inked it with clear Versa Mark 
then embossed it with white embossing powder.


This is what the inside of the card will look like.

When the card was complete, I added Clear Glossy Accents to the hearts to give it some extra dimension
and shine. 

I added some shimmer to the leaves.. Gloss to the hearts..




No comments:

Post a Comment