Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Envelope Mini Album : Phase 1 of 3

Envelope Mini Album
I was inspired by this You Tube Video, so I decided to create my own!
Here is my picture Tutorial. If your having trouble following along, please go check out 
the youtube link above, she did a really good job at explaining it! 

This is Phase 1 of 3. 
Phase 1 : How to glue the envelopes together
Phase 2 : How to decorate the envelopes & create the tags (basic)
Phase 3 : Final Product!! Album & Tags. (embellished) 



To check out my full Picture Tutorial, "Read More"!! 














Your mini album should look like this once all the envelopes are glued together.

I love how thin this mini album turns out.. Using envelopes instead of paper bags really helps to keep the album nice and thin! :-) 

The following 7 pictures are images I took as I open the book.. this is to give you a better idea of what your mini album should look like before you decorate it. 

Front Cover (page 1)

Page 2 & 3

Page 4 & 5 

Page 6 & 7

Page 8 & 9

Page 10 & 11

 Back Cover (page 12) There you have it!

If your looking to make a bigger album, just keep adding envelopes till you find you have enough pages then add your last envelope like in the picture above. 

So quick and simple, just love this envelope idea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment