Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Men Inspired Cards

Men Inspired Cards
used dark tones and patterns.

men-inspired-card
The card above, I used 2 brads to help hold down the cardstock and it also gave the card dimension and a rustic feel. I added 3D glue dots under the two stripped boarders and the brads. Depending on who I end up sending this to, I will add a stamp and sentiment set in a long rectangular shape in the middle of the card and plan on sliding the bottom of the stamp under the two boarders, that's why I decided to put them up on dimensional to make it easier. 

men-inspired-card
In the card above, I plan on adding a 'manly' stamp (to the white cardstock on the right) and colouring it in with dark tones.. (green, brown, grey, black) 

men-inspired-card
 The two cards above, I played around with a bit.. I really liked the layout of the card and decided to make a couple ahead of time.. All I need to do is add a stamp/sentiment to the white cardstock on the right.. OR I can add an image I create using my Cricut Create to give the card some dimensions. I also plan on adding a brad or button in between the two cardstocks at the bottom of the flag looking piece. (Like in the picture before this one).  

men-inspired-card
This card I just had fun playing around with.. I do plan on adding a sentiment to the left of the card beside the button on the strip. I like how simple and clean this card looks so I intend on only adding the sentiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment