Total Pageviews

Friday, December 28, 2012

Sneek Peek Paper Bag Mini

 
 
Here is a  sneek peek at my Paper Bag Mini.
 
There is still alot of work left to do. I finally get to use my new crocodile to bind the album together. I also have to work on the tabs, add journaling lines, add ribbon to the tags and bedazzle the album. I also need to find hard cardboard for the cover of the album. Yet to own any.
I will try and make a video of the finish product and take pictures of the album with tags and withought them. All this to come this weekend!
 
Ps. I made this super cute album in an hour. I couldn't stop I was having too much fun!! If you use a good line of paper that has images and more simple backgrounds, all the pages will coodinate together and it makes it alot easier to mix and match the backgrounds :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment