Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas DIY project :)

My craft station... 
I've already made over 30+ Christmas cards and mailed them out.. Like a champ haha!
The ones left here on the table are ones I was having fun making.. and became attached to hahaha so I'm keeping them in my collection of fav awesome cards LOL.

The area above our U shaped couch.. Starting to feel festive around here! 
The shelves are from Ikea, the books and chest are from Home Sense (couple years ago)
Candles are from all over the place.. smells vary from cinnamon buns, apple cider, apricot-pineapple-pear, birthday cake, pumpkin spice and so on. I LOVE candles!!
We don't have a fire place so we decided to hang them up under the shelf using clean pins.
We are looking into embroider our names onto the stockings sometime next year..
Hoping we have a name (or 2) to add to them!! Really really hoping..

I found this letter at Michael's in the $1.50 bin!! What a steal!! 
I used Tim Holtz gold crackle paint.. I love the effect... looks a little vintage "ish".
I should probably try distressing some areas and playing around with it a little more.. 
I'm not sure if you can see the crackle details in this picture..



No comments:

Post a Comment