Total Pageviews

Friday, January 17, 2014

Picture Tutorial of the Thank You Card

Materials and picture tutorial of how I made my Thank You Card 


Stampin Up Polymer Thank You Stamp Set

Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set &
Tim Holtz distress ink

I love the light  distress ink for backgrounds.. really fills up the space :) 

Click on "Read More" for the full picture tutorial! 


I then used my Spellbinder and cut out the oval shape using my cuttlebug. 

I then stamped the background of the card

I then passed the cardstock threw my cuttlebug to emboss the background
using Stampin' Up's new embossing folder!!

The outcome! Isn't it cute!

I then placed the sentiment where I wanted it on the card front. 
I played around with it a bit till I was happy with the placement.

I decided I wanted it off the page a bit so I cut off the extras.

I added some red cardstock to the background to make the sentiment pop some more
and glued everything down. The sentiment is propped up on dimensionals. 

I wasn't quite happy enough with the card.. So I decided to add some gold ribbons.
I glued it down and tucked it a bit under the sentiment so that the frills would stand out. 

Now I'm happy with the final product! 
Looks even better in person when the light reflex on it! 


I added some more Gorgeous Grunge stamps inside the card to tie it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment