Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Card: Congratulations on new baby

Card with digi stamp (from Saturated Canary)
"Congratulations"

Okay, so originally I had used this cute pregnant lady stamp and these were
the tools I was going to create the card with.. 

This was supposed to be my finished product but the more I looked at it the more I really didn't like it.. 

Sooo... I decided to rip off the stamp I had used and traded it for a digi stamp I made to fit the space just right... I also changed the jewel on the ribbon to a cute pink one. I originally wanted to put a pink bow but I have trouble making one with this type of ribbon. I used yellow Copic Marker to shade the image.

Then I coloured her in with my pencil crayons...

I then cut around the image...

And there we have it :) My finished product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment